I love sneaking veggies in any way that I can! I don’t eat much meat, but I’ve found that organic, pasture-raised poultry seems to make me feel good. These turkey meatballs are super versatile & I eat them in salads, pasta dishes, in soups or over a bed of vegetables.
I hope you enjoy them!
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 c kale, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp avocado oil (olive oil works)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl (except oil). I just use my hands to make sure its all distributed equally!
- Pour oil into a pan & set to medium heat. Roll turkey into little balls (I usually do about 1.5-2 inches in diameter) & place in the pan.
- Cook for around 3-5 minutes or until browned, then flip and cook for 3-5 minutes on the other side. I will also turn them all on their side and brown them for an additional minute.
- Let cool on a separate plate, & enjoy!