I LOVE COOKIE DOUGH. But, the thing is… Most cookie dough recipes have tons of sugar, butter, refined flour & raw eggs. I’ve found that avoiding gluten & limiting grains has really helped with my digestion and over-all health. I love having this cookie dough that I can eat guilt-free while also knowing it’s not going to wreck havoc on my stomach! I hope you love it!
- 1 c cashew pulp (leftover from homemade cashew milk)
- 3/4 c sunbutter (or peanut butter)
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 c enjoy life mini chocolate chips
- Make sure cashew pulp is strained well and not too wet. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a spatula until well combined. Add more nut butter as necessary to get desired consistency!
- Put in refrigerator as-is to eat with a spoon later OR roll into little balls and refrigerate or freeze 3-4 hours until firm. Make sure to let thaw 5 minutes before eating if you freeze them. Enjoy!