I always crave Alfredo sauce! Since being dairy-free, I have had a hard time finding a vegan Alfredo sauce that I like. My favorite vegan cheese is Kitehill Foods chives “cream” cheese. I love it so much spread on everything that I figured it would taste great as a sauce too! So then I used it to create my new favorite sauce. I hope you like it!
creamy “alfredo” zoodles
(vegan, paleo, gluten-free)
- 2 zucchini’s
- 2 tbsp Kitehill Foods cream cheese
- 1-2 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Use a zoodle maker or spirilizer to make zoodles out of the zucchini’s. Set aside.
- In a medium sized pan, add cream cheese, almond milk & spices. Use a wisk to combine and warm until melted and combined. Taste & add spices as needed to your liking or more almond milk to thin.
- Add zoodles to the pan, and mix until zoodles are completely covered. Cooked zoodles for 2-3 minutes until softened to your liking.
- Top with your choice of sauteed mushrooms, ground turkey, shredded chicken, or cherry tomatoes.